1.DEFINITIONS AND INTERPRETATION
• DATA: collectively all information to you submit to Gourmet Korea via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Laws;
• COOKIES: a small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in the clause below (Cookies);
• Data Protection Laws: any applicable law relating to the processing of personal Data, including but not limited to the Directive 96/46/EC (Data Protection Directive) or the GDPR, and any national implementing laws, regulations and secondary legislation, for as long as the GDPR is effective in the UK;
• GDPR: the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679;
• Yoon Global Limited as Gourmet Korea, we or us: Yoon Global Limited trading as Gourmet Korea, a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 7912194 whose registered office is at Unit 242 Kingspark Centre, 152-178 Kingston Road, Surrey, KT3 3ST
• User or you: any third party that accesses the Website and is not either
(i) employed by Yoon Global Limited and acting in the course of their employment or
(ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Yoon Global Limited and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and
• Website: the website that you are currently using. www.gourmetkorea.co.uk and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
a) the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
c) a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
d) ‘including’ is understood to mean ‘including without limitation’;
e) reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
4. For purpose of the applicable Date Protection Laws, Yoon Global Limited is the ‘data controller’. This means that Yoon Global Limited determines the purpose for which, and the manner in which, your Data is processed.
5. We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
a. name; login; password, computer and connection information and purchase history.
b. contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
c. We receive, collect and store any information you enter on our Website or provide us in any other way. In addition, we collect the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet’; we also collect personally identifiable information; payment details (including credit card information), comments, feedback, product reviews, recommendations and personal profile.
HOW WE COLLECT DATA
6. We collect Data in the following ways: a. data is given to us by you; and b. data is collected automatically.
DATA THAT IS GIVEN TO US BY YOU
7. Yoon Global Limited trading as Gourmet Korea will collect your Data in a number of ways. For example:
a. when you contact us through the Website, by telephone, post, e-mail or through any other means;
b. when you register with us and set up an account to receive our products/services;
c. when you complete surveys that we use for research purposes (although you are not obliged to respond to them);
d. when you enter a competition or promotion through a social media channel;
DATA THAT IS COLLECTED AUTOMATICALLY
8. To the extent that you access the Website, we will collect your Data automatically, for example:
a. we automatically collect some information about your visit to the Website. This information helps us to make improvements to Website content and navigation, and includes your IP address, the date, times and frequency with which you access the Website and the way you use and interact with its content. b. we will collect your Data automatically via cookies, in line with the cookie settings on your browser. For more information about cookies, and how we use them on the Website, see the section below, headed ‘Cookies’.
OUR USE OF DATA
9. We collect such Non-personal and Personal Information for the following purposes:
1. To provide and operate the Services;
2. To provide our Users with ongoing customer assistance and technical support;
3. To be able to contact our Visitors and Users with general or personalized service-related notices and promotional messages;
4. To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred Non-personal Information, which we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our respective services;
5. To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
6. To improve our products/services;
7. Transmission by email of marketing materials that may be of interest to you; 8. Contact for market research purposes which may be done using email, telephone or mail. Such information may be used to customise or update the Website.
HOW WE COMMUNICATE WITH OUR SITE VISITORS
1. We may contact you to notify you regarding your account, to troubleshoot problems with your account, to resolve a dispute, to collect fees or monies owed, to poll your opinions through surveys or questionnaires, to send updates about our company, or as otherwise necessary to contact you to enforce our User Agreement, applicable national laws, and any agreement we may have with you. For these purposes we may contact you via email, telephone, text messages, and postal mail.
KEEPING DATA SECURE
1. We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your Data, for example:
1.a. Access to your account is controlled by a password and a user name that is unique to you.
1.b. We store your Data on secure servers.
2. Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your Data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via this email address: email@example.com.
3. If you want detailed information from Get Safe Online on how to protect your information and your computers and devices against fraud, identity theft, viruses and many other online problems, please visit www.getsafeonline.org. Get Safe Online is supported by HM Government and leading businesses.
2. Even if we delete your Data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
1. You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
1a. Right to access – the right to request (i) copies of the information we hold about you at any time, or (ii) that we modify, update or delete such information. If we provide you with access to the information, we hold about you, we will not charge you for this, unless your request is ‘manifestly unfounded or excessive. ‘Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request. If we refuse your request, we will tell you the reasons why.
1b. Right to correct – the right to have your Data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
1c. Right to erase – the right to request that we delete or remove your Data from our systems.
1d. Right to restrict our use of your Data – the right to ‘block’ us from using your Data or limit the way in which we can use it.
1e. Right to data portability – the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your Data.
1f. Right to object – the right to object to our use of your Data including where we use it for our legitimate interests.
2. To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data (where consent is our legal basis for processing your Data), please contact us via this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK Cookie Law.
3. Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling Yoon Global Limited trading as Gourmet Korea to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
4. This Website may place the following Cookies:
4a. Strictly necessary cookies – These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
4b. Analytical/performance cookies – They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
4c. Functionality cookies – These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences.
4d. Targeting Cookies – These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interest. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
4e. You can find a list of Cookies that we use by clicking the ‘secure’ icon next to the URL bar and then select Cookies.
4f. You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
4g. You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however, you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to personalisation settings.
4h. For more information generally on cookies, including how to disable them please refer to aboutcookies.org. You will also find details on how to delete cookies from your computer.
2. This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the England and Welsh courts.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
1. If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, you are invited to contact us at 0208 949 4707 or send us mail to email@example.com