This Meal Kit is proportioned for 2 people.
A classic Korean street food! This vegetarian savoury pancake is one of the most popular starter dish in Korean restaurant. Enjoy Gourmet Korea’s super easy recipe to enjoy this crispy Kimchi pancake at home.
Note: Store below 5 °C. Consume within 5 days of delivery
INSTRUCTIONS (Cook Time: PAN-FRY 7-10 minutes/ serves 2)
- Mix 330g of fully fermented Vegan Kimchi with Korean pancake flour in a bowl.
- Add 450ml of cold water, 1 tbsp sugar and a pinch of salt to the bowl and mix well.
- Heat a large frying pan over high heat with 2 tbsp of oil and spread out half of the batter thinly to cook for 3 minutes.
- Using a food turner, flip the pancake mix until the other side is properly cooked. Repeat for the remaining batter.
- Place the pancake on a plate, sprinkle with chopped spring (optional) onion and sesame seed (optional) and serve with soy dipping sauce
For dipping sauce: 2 tsp soy sauce, ½ tsp vinegar, ¼-½ tsp Korean chilli powder (Gochugaru) optional, 1 tsp chopped spring onion optional, Sesame seed
For Garnish: Optional Sesame seeds or Spring Onions