This BBQ Meal Kit is proportioned for 2 people.
L.A. Galbi is one of the most popular Korean beef BBQ dishes. Our tender beef short rib, named L.A. Galbi, is deliciously marinated for 24 hours in Gourmet Korea’s special soy sauce in the most authentic Korean tradition. It’s best to grill the meat over charcoal, but you can easily pan-fry.
The perfect way to enjoy L.A. Galbi is to simply wrap the meat with lettuce and a pea-sized amount of ssamjang (seasoned soybean paste).
Note: Store below 5 °C. Consume or freeze on the day of delivery.
INSTRUCTIONS (Cook Time: PAN FRY 6-7 minutes/ serves 2)
- Bring a frying-pan to medium heat.
- Cook the beef rib for about 3 minutes each side and lower the heat to cook for further 3-4 minute.
- Once cooked, place the meat on a plate or serve it straight from the pan to enjoy immediately.
- Put the lettuce, meat and ssamjang in order on your palm and gently wrap. Try to have it in one go as this is very typical Korean culture when eating BBQ!
- You can also enjoy with Kimchi and other assorted vegetable such as sliced garlic, green chilli and spring onions.
NUTRITION (PER 100g)
Energy 271 kcal/1126 kJ Protein 19.8g Carbohydrates 5.55g of which Sugar 2.1g Fat 18.3g Saturated Fat 8.07g Fibre 2.2g Salt 1.38g