This Meal Kit is proportioned for 2 people.
Doenjang Jjigae is referred as soybean paste stew. It is a Korean traditional stew made from the primary ingredient of Doenjang (fermented soybean paste) and additional optional ingredients of vegetable, seafood and tofu.
Note: Store below 5 °C. Consume within 5 days of delivery
INSTRUCTIONS (Cook Time: 25-30 minutes/ serves 2)
- Pour 1 Litre of water to a pot with dried kelp. Broth the soup using Kelp for about 10 minutes.
- Carefully remove the kelp from the pot.
- Slice all the vegetable (Potato, Courgette, Onion) and add to the broth.
- Crush the garlic and add it to the broth.
- Add soybean paste and mix gently using spoon until the soup turns into a beautiful brown colour.
- Cut spring onion into 1 inch size and add it to the soup.
- Finally cut tofu in small square shape and add to the broth.
- Leave the pot for 15-20 minutes in medium heat and it will create a flavoursome taste.
- Enjoy it with cooked rice!