SHOP INGREDIENTS FOR THIS RECIPE
Stir-Fried Spicy Pork
Stir-Fried Spicy Pork (Jeyuk Bokum, 매운 돼지 불고기)
Jeyuk Bokum is Korean stir fried spicy pork bulgogi dish. It is a popular Korean main dish that many Korean cook at home and a popular menu in Korean restaurants. Thinly sliced pork belly is mainly used and marinated in Gochujang (Korean chilli paste) sauce. It is served with steamed rice.
- 800 g thinly sliced pork shoulder or pork belly
- 1 small onion thinly sliced
- 3 spring onion cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 tbsp gochujang (Korean fermented chili paste),
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 tbsp minced ginger
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp gochugaru (Korean chili flakes)
- sprinkles of ground black pepper
Vegetable & Other ingredients
- 1/2 large onion (thinly sliced)
- 1 small carrots (thinly sliced)
- Some cooking oil
- Put the meat and vegetables in a big bowl and add the sauce and mix them well.
- Marinate the meat for at least 30 minutes.
- Heat the pan on high heat and add some oil.
- Add all the prepared ingredients together and stir them well.
- Reduce the heat to medium half way through.
- Once all ingredients are cooked serve them with some steamed rice or salad
For the sauce: Alternatively, use ready-made Korean spicy bulgogi sauce product